United States Visa online
STA Travel USA
Save $20 off any Air New Zealand student ticket from STA Travel when you use promo code NEWZEALAND at statravel.com. Valid through 3/31.
United Kingdom Visa online
Save between $20 and $100 on all Hotel Bookings Now with hotels.com!
Filipinos intending to travel to Turkmenistan require a valid passport, a visa and a letter of invitation certified by the State Foreign Citizens Registration Service of Turkmenistan. The letter of invitation must come from a private individual, person or organization to be visited by the Filipino in Turkmenistan. If any Filipino is traveling as a tourist and will not be meeting anyone in Turkmenistan, they will need to contact an authorized travel agent in Turkmenistan to obtain a certified letter from them.
Turkmenistan is not represented in the Philippines by an embassy or consulate. Filipinos must lodge their applications for a visa to Turkmenistan with the nearest embassy which is found in China (contact details provided below).
- 2 fully accomplished and duly signed visa application forms with recent passport size photographs glued to each form. Do not staple the photographs to the form. In the application, dates should be supplied in this format: day-month-year.
- Philippine passport with validity of 6 months beyond the date of departure from Turkmenistan together with a photocopy of the passport ID page, bearing the applicant’s details and photograph.
- Letter of invitation from the person or company to be visited or a travel agency in Turkmenistan, certified by the State Foreign Citizens Registration Service of Turkmenistan. This invitation is valid for only 3 months from the date of approval.
- If staying for more than 3 months in Turkmenistan: Certificate from a doctor detailing that the applicant does not have HIV/AIDS.
- For applications lodged by mail: Self-addressed, stamped envelope or prepaid courier package for the return of the passport.
- Money order payable to “Embassy of Turkmenistan”.
- Visa fees vary according to length of stay. Contact the Embassy of Turkmenistan in China to obtain the list of visa fees.
All foreigners, including Filipinos, will be asked to complete a migration card and pay a migration fee upon arrival. Visitors must ensure that a copy of the migration card given to them must be kept with them at all times for the duration of their stay in Turkmenistan. They must also be able to produce the migration card and submit it to immigration officials upon departure.
Additionally, anyone who is planning to stay in Turkmenistan for more than 3 business days are required to register themselves with the State Migration Service nearest their place of residence upon arrival. They are also required to deregister 1 day prior to departure from Turkmenistan. Failure to do so may result in difficulties and delays.
This information concerning visa, entry and exit regulations is subject to change at any time. It is recommended for Filipinos to obtain the most current and precise information before making travel plans for Turkmenistan.
Embassy of Turkmenistan in Beijing
King’s Garden Villa
Ya Qu Yuan D-1
No.18 Xiaoyun Road
Telephone: (+86)10 6532 6975
Fax: (+86)10 6532 6976