- Fully accomplished and duly signed visa application form, printed or written in block letters in black ink.
- Philippine passport, with validity of at least 6 months beyond the proposed date of departure from Ukraine. The passport must contain at least 1 blank page.
- 1 recent passport size photograph.
- All contact telephone numbers for the applicant.
- For employment visa: Work permit, issued by the Ministry of Employment in Ukraine.
- For student visa: Original letter of invitation from a University/College in Ukraine or a letter from the Ministry of Education in Ukraine.
- For tourist visa: Documents to prove the touristic nature of the trip.
- For business visa: Original letter of invitation from a legal entity duly registered in Ukraine, detailing their official address and telephone number printed in the letterhead. The letter must be signed by an authorized officer of the entity and bear their seal. It must also be accompanied by a clear copy of a valid Certificate of Registration in Ukraine, when applicable. The invitation letter should include the purpose, number of visits, exact travel dates cities/towns to be visited, and provide the basic passport data of the invitee.
- For student visa: Invitation from an educational institution issued by the Ministry of Education in Ukraine.
- For employment visa: Work permit issued by the Ministry of Labor of Ukraine.
- Incomplete documents and application forms will not be accepted for consideration and will be returned to the applicant unprocessed.
- The Consular Office strongly advises against purchasing airline tickets before obtaining visas.
- The Consular Office reserves the right to request for additional documentation when deemed necessary.
- Filipinos are advised to contact the Ukrainian Embassy in Japan to verify visa fees.
All Filipinos interested in traveling to Ukraine must verify the above-mentioned visa and entry requirements, as these are subject to change without notice.
Embassy of Ukraine in Malaysia
Address: 22d Floor, Suite 22.02, Menara Tan & Tan, 207, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia . View on map
Phone: (+6-03)-2166-9552, (+6-03)-2166-3612
Schedule: Office Hours: Monday – Thursday 9:00 – 13:00 and 13:45 – 18:00, Friday 9:00 – 13:00