Filipinos are required to obtain visas before traveling to Uzbekistan. This requirement applies regardless of length of stay and for all types of visits.
All foreigners who intend to stay for more than 3 business days must register with the Office of Visas and Registration. Hotel guests are usually registered automatically once they check in.
Those intending to travel within Uzbekistan during their stay should ensure that they have multiple entry visas to Uzbekistan, as well as the proper visas for neighboring countries as it is sometimes necessary to cross into other countries when traveling by rail or land.
Vaccination against malaria is generally recommended as cases of the disease are reported in some locations of the Surkhanda-Rinskaya region.
- Fully accomplished and duly signed visa application form.
- Applicant’s original Philippine passport with validity of at least 6 months beyond the proposed date of departure from Uzbekistan.
- 1 colored passport photograph.
- For private visits: Invitation Letter, issued by the Immigration Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Uzbekistan.
- For transit visa: Visa and airline ticket for the next destination country.
- For business visa: Multiple or single-entry visas issued only upon the confirmation received by the Embassy from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan. Formal written request for issuance of visa must be submitted by the inviting organization in Uzbekistan (Government office, Embassy or representative office, etc.) to the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan (address: 9 Uzbekistan St., Tashkent, 700029)
Uzbekistan is not represented by an embassy or consulate in the Philippines. Since the above-mentioned information is subject to change at any time, Filipinos are strongly advised to obtain the most up-to-date information from Uzbekistan representations in neighboring countries well in advance of travel.
Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan, China
No. 11, Bei Xiao Jie
San Li Tun
Telephone: (+86-10) 6532-6305 / 6532-2551 / 6532-3621 (Consular Department)
Fax: (+86-10) 6532-6304
Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Japan
Telephone: (+81-33) 3760-5625 / 3760-5176
Fax: (+81-33) 3760-5950
Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Indonesia
Suite 2401, 24th Floor
Jl. Gatot Subroto
Telephone: (+62-21) 522-25-81
Fax: (+62-21) 522-25-82
Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Thailand
138/5 Thonglor Soi 11
Sukhumvit Soi 55
Telephone: (+66-2) 391-3397 / 714-9838-9 / 391-6848 / 712-8883
Fax: (+66-2) 391-3397 / 391-3323