Click Here for the Best Honolulu Hotel Deals!
Save Big NOW on all Hotel Bookings with a $100 Cash Back Rebate!
STA Travel USA
$20 off QANTAS Airways Student Tickets at STATravel.com with code QANTAS. Valid through 3/31 so book now!
Find Last Minute Deals at hotels.com!
Filipino citizens intending to travel to Venezuela must first obtain the visas appropriate for the purpose of their visit. Upon arrival in Venezuela, Filipinos will need to present passports with at least 6 months’ validity upon arrival, return or onward tickets and proof of sufficient funds to cover expenses for the duration of stay in the country.
In addition, those arriving from countries infected with yellow fever must carry proof of vaccination against the disease. All visitors are warned of the risk of mosquito-borne diseases such as malaria and dengue which is common in some parts of Venezuela. Precautions should be taken to prevent infection.
- Valid Philippine passport with no less than 6 months before expiration.
- 1 fully accomplished and duly signed visa application form.
- 2 recent passport size photographs.
- For tourist visas:
- Demonstrate intention of non-emigration to a consular official.
- Proof of residence in a foreign country.
- Proof of bank account.
- Proof of employment.
- Documentation of any buildings, businesses or industries owned.
- Documentation of family members residing in Venezuela.
- Proof of economic conditions or other interests that suggest the applicant intends to return to her or his home country.
- For business visas:
- Letter from employer stating the purpose and length of the travel, contact information of the company and name of the person to be contacted in Venezuela.
- Letter of invitation from the company to contact in Venezuela detailing the name of the person his phone, address as well as the activities that will be performed by the invitee.
- Registration in the business or commercial registry, chamber of commerce, trade or industry association is required.
- For transit purposes:
- Proof of intention to continue traveling to a third country, confirmed by the business providing travel.
- For religious purposes:
- A written request signed by the head of the Congregation, indicating the religion, type of worship or related activity, length of stay and address in Venezuela.
- For study purposes:
- A request letter from the student’s institution of learning should be presented, indicating the funds available to the student in Venezuela.
- An acceptance letter from the institution of learning where the studying will take place, or from the firm where the internship will take place.
- Academic titles and/or records.
When departing Venezuela by air, an exit and airport tax must be paid in cash in the local currency. It is recommended to check with airlines as these are usually not included in the ticket price.
The above-mentioned can change at any time. Filipino travelers should obtain the most up-to-date information for visa, entry and exit requirements for Venezuela before traveling.
Embassy of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela
Unit 17 A, Multinational Bancorporation Centers
6805 Ayala Avenue
Telephone: (+63-2)) 845-2841 / 845-2842
Fax: (+63-2) 845-2866
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
6th Fl. Majalco Bldg
Benavidez corner Trasierra Str
Telephone: (+63-2) 817-9137 / 817-9118
Fax: (+63-2) 818-5103