Click Here for the Best Honolulu Hotel Deals!
Save Big NOW on all Hotel Bookings with a $100 Cash Back Rebate!
STA Travel USA
$20 off QANTAS Airways Student Tickets at STATravel.com with code QANTAS. Valid through 3/31 so book now!
Find Last Minute Deals at hotels.com!
All countries have precise requirements for travelers who would like to enter their territory. These countries have the privilege to determine if travelers meet their provisions and if they will allow them to stay in their country. Examples of these provisions are work permits or visas for residency, studying or working in the country for a specific length of time. Some nationalities or citizens from other countries are not required to have visas or permits to enter and stay in other territories. They may only be required to carry with them a valid passport or other kinds of identification.
A visa is required for Philippine passport holders to be allowed to travel to Grenada. A typical visa to Grenada may allow visitors to stay for up to 3 months or 90 days. A Philippine passport holder may most likely be given a 3 month visitor’s visa. If they would like to work or get employed while staying in Grenada, a Philippine passport holder must get hold of a work permit from the Ministry of Labor in St. George’s, Grenada.
Requirements for visa application
- Philippine passport (valid for at least six months)
- Fully accomplished visa application form
- 2 passport sized photographs
- Photocopy of travel itinerary or airline tickets
- Paid visa application fees (in Philippine Peso)
- Single entry – US$100.00
- Multiple entry – US$250.00
- All visa applications must be submitted to:
Grenada Consulate in Makati, Philippines
2135 Pasong Tamo
Makati City, Metro Manila
Telephone: (+632) 818-6175
Fax: (+632) 819-1152
- Interested applicants are also advised to get touch with the Consulate in order to get updates and additional information about travel requirements to Grenada.
- Fees can be paid in the equivalent amount in Philippine peso at the Grenada Consulate in Makati.
- Visa applications must be submitted to the Consulate no less than three weeks before the planned travel. This is advised since all applications need to be cleared with the Immigration Offices in Grenada.
- Visitors leaving Grenada must pay for an airport departure tax amounting to US$20.00