Click Here for the Best Honolulu Hotel Deals!
Save Big NOW on all Hotel Bookings with a $100 Cash Back Rebate!
STA Travel USA
$20 off QANTAS Airways Student Tickets at STATravel.com with code QANTAS. Valid through 3/31 so book now!
Find Last Minute Deals at hotels.com!
Filipinos require a Philippine passport to enter Namibia, which must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the intended stay in the country, and have sufficient pages for entry and exit stamps. All visitors must also have a valid return ticket.
Philippine passport holders must apply for a visa to Namibia prior to travel. The following requirements must be submitted to the nearest Embassy or Consulate of Namibia:
General Requirements for Namibian Visa
- Duly signed and fully completed visa application form
- Two (2) passport photographs
- Valid national passport & one copy
- Original of valid resident visa
- Confirmation letter from your health insurance stating coverage & one copy
- Proof of group travel / hotel booking in Namibia / airline reservation for Namibia & one copy
- Current bank statement & one copy
- Reference letter from your employer / education institution
- Visa fees for Namibian visa
Information gathered here are subject to change without prior notice. Philippine passport holders traveling to Namibia are encouraged to contact the nearest Embassy or Consulate General of the Republic of Namibia for consular consultation and further information and confirmation:
Consulate General of the Republic of Namibia
220 Wilson Street
Greenhills, Barangay Maytunas
San Juan, Manila Chartered City
Telephone: (+63-2) 727-7453
Fax: (+63-2) 722-4605
High Commission of Namibia in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Namibian High Commission
Suite 15-01, Level 15
No. 3, Jalan Kia Peng
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Telephone: (+60) 3-2164-6520 / 2162-8950
Fax: (+60) 3-2168-8790
Embassy of the Republic of Namibia in Beijing, China
2-9–2 Ta Yuan
Diplomatic Office Building
Telephone: (+86) 10 653-24810 / 1
Fax: (+86) 10 653-24549