Click Here for the Best Honolulu Hotel Deals!
Save Big NOW on all Hotel Bookings with a $100 Cash Back Rebate!
STA Travel USA
$20 off QANTAS Airways Student Tickets at STATravel.com with code QANTAS. Valid through 3/31 so book now!
Find Last Minute Deals at hotels.com!
All visitors to Antigua and Barbuda are required to have a return or an onward ticket. Visitors from several countries are not required to secure entry visas when traveling to Antigua and Barbuda, however the Philippines is not one of these countries. Citizens from the Philippines are obliged to obtain entry visa if they wish to travel for tourist or business purposes in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Passport with minimum validity of 6 months.
- Fully accomplished and duly signed visa application form.
- Confirmation of travel (return or onward ticket or E-ticket).
- Two passport-sized colored photos
Visa Processing Fee:
- Single entry (within 3 months of date of issue): US$50.00
- Multiple entry (within 6 months of date of issue): US$75.00
Since Antigua and Barbuda does not have an Embassy in the Philippines, it is best to contact the nearest one which is found in Hong Kong, with address and contact number below, for any inquiries regarding visa application requirements:
Embassy of Antigua and Barbuda, China
905 Star House
3 Salisbury Road
Phone: (852) 2736-8033