There is no embassy or consulate of the Republic of Djibouti in Manila, Philippines. The nearest Embassy of the Republic of Djibouti to the Philippines is located in Beijing, China.
As a general rule, all foreign nationals who intend to visit Djibouti should be in possession of a valid passport, with 6 months minimum validity, visa and proof of yellow fever vaccination.
General Requirements in obtaining a visa
- Valid passport
- Completely filled up and signed application form
- Passport size pictures
- Confirmed itinerary with round-trip airline ticket
- Proof of yellow fever vaccination
If applying for a Business Visa, please provide the following:
- Letter from employer indicating reason for travel and duration of
- Guarantee of financial support from the company
the stay as well as the name and address of the company to be visited
Note: The embassy or consulate may request additional documents when deemed necessary.
For more information regarding visa application, please contact:
Embassy of the Republic of Djibouti in Beijing, China
No. 1-1-122 Ta Yuan Diplomatic compound,
Chaoyang District, Beijing
Telephone: (86) 6532-7857
Fax: (86) 6532-7858