As a general rule, Philippine passport holders who intend to visit Fiji Islands are not required to secure a visa granting that the stay will not exceed four months. A valid passport, with at least six months remaining validity upon arrival in Fiji and return or onward ticket should be presented to the immigration officer upon arrival in the country.
A Filipino traveler can apply for an extension of not more than 2 months on top of the initial four months allowable stay. However, proof of sufficient funds must be presented.
Those staying beyond six months should obtain a visa prior to arrival in the country.
General Requirements for Visa Application
- Valid passport
- Duly accomplished visa application form
- 2 passport size pictures (one to be notarized)
- Address in Fiji
- Letter of invitation from family or friends if traveler will be staying with them while in Fiji or proof of hotel accommodation
- Copy of proposed itinerary or letter from the travel agent
- Police report from local police station
- Bank statement or proof of sufficient funds for the travel
Note: Do not purchase airline ticket prior to visa approval.
Information on visa fees and other concerns may be directed at the nearest Fijian Consulate or embassy.
c/o Shangri-La International Hotel Management Pte. Ltd.
1 Kim Seng Promenade
Great World City #06-01
Telephone: (65) 735-5166
Fax: (65) 735-6077
Embassy of the Republic of Fiji Islands
1-15-2, Ta Yuan Diplomatic Office Building
14 Liang Ma He Nan Lu
Chaoyang District, Beijing
Telephone: (86) 10-6532-7305 / 6532-7306
Fax: (86) 10-6532-7253