Filipinos who wish to travel to Greece must first obtain a visa, whether the purpose of the trip is for tourist, business, employment or study.
Since Greece is party to the Schengen Treaty, individuals would have to apply if:
- Greece is the main destination (traveler will spend the most time in Greece), or
- Traveler is spending the same amount of time in several Schengen countries with Greece as the first port of entry into the Schengen region
General Requirements – Schengen Visa:
- Passport which is valid for at least 6 months beyond the expiry date of the visa being applied for. The original passport should be provided along with a photocopy of each page.
- 2 recent passport-size photos.
- Fully accomplished and duly signed application form.
- Detailed original flight itinerary indicating arrival and departure date.
- Documentary proof of sufficient financial means (recent original bank or credit card statements).
- Travel health insurance.
- Confirmed hotel reservation.
- The Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documentation when deemed necessary.
- Underage children cannot apply for a visa. Both parents must fill out and sign the application form for their children before the Consular Officer.
The information provided here are subject to change without prior notice. For further details with regards to visa requirements, please contact:
Embassy for Greece to the Philippines and Indonesia
Plaza 89, 12th Floor Jl. HR Rasuna Said Kav. X-7
No. 6 Kuningan
Telephone: (62 21) 520-7776 / 520-7810 / 520-2471
Fax: (62 21) 520-7753
11th Floor Sage House
110 Herrera Street
Telephone: (632) 816-2309
Fax: (632) 815-4572