Filipino citizens are required to obtain a visa prior to traveling to Kenya. A visa may be issued to Filipino citizens upon application to a Kenyan Embassy or its Consulates.
- Original passport which is valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of expected departure from Kenya.
- Fully accomplished and duly signed application form.
- Copy of flight itinerary.
- 1 recent passport-size photo.
- Prepaid, self-addressed return courier envelope from Xpresspost with tracking number.
- Certificate of immunization against yellow fever, malaria and cholera.
- Visa processing fee.
- It is highly recommended that applicants thoroughly check that the requirements and application are complete. Failure to comply will result in non-processing of application.
The Republic of Kenya is represented in the Philippines by a Consulate office. Filipinos who wish to obtain more information on the visa requirements can contact:
Kenyan Consulate Office
10th Floor, Great Pacific Life Building
221 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue
Telephone: (632) 844-7191
Fax: (632) 816-2164
Kenyan Embassy to the Philippines and Malaysia
Empire Tower Building, Unit 38C
38th Floor Jalan Tun Razak
Telephone: (603) 2164-5015 / 3164-5016
Fax: (603) 2164-5017