A visa will be required of Filipinos intending to travel to Latvia. This applies whether the purpose of visit is for tourist, business, employment or study.
General Requirements – Schengen Visa:
- Passport, valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of departure from Latvia. The original must be submitted along with a copy of each page.
- 2 recent passport-size photos.
- Fully accomplished and duly signed application form.
- Detailed original flight itinerary, including the date of arrival and departure.
- Evidence of adequate financial means (recent original bank and/or credit card statements).
- Travel health insurance.
- Confirmed hotel reservation.
- The Consulate Officer reserves the right to ask for additional documentation when deemed necessary.
- Underage children cannot apply for a visa. Both parents must fill out and sign the application form for their children.
Filipinos are advised to verify visa requirements as the information provided here are subject to change without prior notice.
2nd Floor Coltrans Compound
2253 Aurora Boulevard
Telephone: (632) 833-2358 / 833-2551 to 55 / 832-2767
Fax: (632) 833-2358 / 831-8173