Luxembourg is a party to the Schengen agreement, and is one of the countries where Filipinos are required to obtain a visa before they are allowed entry. This is applicable whether the purpose of the visit is for tourist, business, employment or study.
General Requirements – Schengen Visa:
- Passport, valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of departure from Luxembourg. A photocopy of each page should be submitted along with the original.
- 2 recent passport-size photos.
- Fully accomplished and duly signed application form.
- Detailed original flight itinerary, indicating arrival and departure dates.
- Proof of sufficient funds (recent original bank and/or credit card statements).
- Travel health insurance.
- Confirmed hotel reservation.
- Additional supporting documentation may be required by the Consular Officer when deemed necessary.
There are no embassies or consulate offices for Luxembourg in the Philippines. Filipinos who intend to travel to Luxembourg are advised to confirm the above-mentioned requirements, prior to traveling, with the nearest Luxembourg Embassy.
Embassy of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
21 Nei Wu Bu Je
Telephone: (86 10) 6513-5937
Fax: (86 10) 6526-6312