Filipino citizens are required to secure a visa prior to traveling to Sudan. Visitors are also required to have a passport valid for at least six months.
- Filled-out visa application form
- One (1) passport sized photo
- Valid passport (must be valid for at least six (6) months and should not have Israeli Visas of Immigration stamps affixed to it).
- Yellow fever and cholera vaccinations are recommended.
- A letter from the sponsoring company stating the purpose of the trip, duration of stay, financial responsibility and references in Sudan.
- Payment of visa fee
Additional requirements for Tourist/Business:
Visas are issued upon approval from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Khartoum, Sudan.
All Applications must first be presented to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the Sudan by one of the following:
- A Sponsor (Relatives or Friends in Sudan)
- A Sponsoring Company based in Sudan
- Business partner based in Sudan
- A Hotel or Travel Agency based in Sudan. Please visit www.sudan.net for the list of hotels and travel agencies who can assist with the visa application process.
Important Notice: The information provided here are subject to change without prior notice. For confirmation on visa requirements and fees, you may consult with the Embassy or Consulate for Sudan near you.