United States Visa online
STA Travel USA
Save $20 off any Air New Zealand student ticket from STA Travel when you use promo code NEWZEALAND at statravel.com. Valid through 3/31.
United Kingdom Visa online
Save between $20 and $100 on all Hotel Bookings Now with hotels.com!
For U.K. citizens to be authorized to enter the Republic of Angola, they must have a visa. This is applicable to all nationalities except for Namibians. UK passport holders can get a visa for Angola at The Consular Section at the Embassy of Angola in London, where SME or officers from The Migration and Foreigner Services of Angola will inspect the applications and issue the visa by attaching the official sticker on the passport of the applicant. The visa to enter Angola is not an assurance that an individual will be allowed to enter into any part of Angola and the visa can be withdrawn easily. Individuals who plan to go to Angola to work may need to get special residency or work permits. People entering Angola are frequently requested to go through security and health inspections when they arrive. Travelers must also remember to get an exit stamp when leaving Angola to prevent difficulties in the future.
- Passport that has at least 9 months validity and 2 blank pages.
- Completed application forms (can be photocopied but of high quality) with original signature of applicant.
- Invitation letters or supporting documents for proof of visit.
- One recent passport-sized photo attached to the application form. (No hats or sunglasses allowed)
- For tourist visa/ordinary business visa: Documentary proof confirming your current address in the U.K. (utility bills, municipal papers, etc.)
- For short term visa (given to people for urgent reasons including conferences, medical emergencies, deaths, technicians/engineers on special jobs) : Certificate of International Vaccines (Original and photocopy), employment letter addressed to Consular Section, proof of visit, proof of accommodation, photocopy or original return airline ticket, daily means of subsistence equal to US$200.00.
- For Diplomatic Visa: 2 copies of colored passport sized photo, letter from embassy or official organization.
- For Residence Visa: 3 copies of personal information documents, 3 copies passport sized photos, invitation from Angola (faxed copy), written and signed compliance to Angolan Laws (translated to Portuguese, name and address of relatives in Angola, letter to consulate justifying reason for residence.
- For Transit Visa: Company Letter, itinerary or airplane ticket, Lon-Lad & last Country.
- For employment or work visa:
- 3 copies of: passport and colored passport sized photos, invitation letters, letters and contract from employer, curriculum vitae and certificates, medical records, criminal records (all must be authenticated by the Foreign Office and original copies translated in Portuguese)
- Immunization card, itinerary or return ticket
- Application processing fee. (non-refundable)
- A registered, self-addressed envelope for secure delivery of documents.
- Personal applications for visa requests at the Consular Section can only be done on Mondays and Tuesdays. Thursdays and Fridays are for collections only. They are open from 9:30AM to 1:00PM. A ticketing system is available from 9:30AM to 11:30AM. The Consular Section is not open to the public on Wednesdays.
- Applications can also be sent by registered mail, together with a registered self addressed special delivery envelope to:
22 Dorset Street
London W1U 6QY
- Application processing fees are paid at any Barclays Bank branch since The Consular Section does not accept cash, checques, credit cards or postal orders. Payments should be made before submission of application, with bank receipt affixed to application form in order to prevent problems. All payments cannot be refunded
- Payments in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales can be done through Barclays Bank Giro Credit with the details below:
PAID IN BY: APPLICANT NAME BARCLAYS BANK: BAKER ST BRANCH ACCOUNT: EMBASSY OF ANGOLA – CONSULAR SECTION SORT CODE: 20-65-82 ACCOUNT NUMBER: 80307548
- Payments in the Republic of Ireland can be done in any bank with the IBAN system and should have the details below:
SWIFBIC: BARCGB22 BRANCH: BAKER STREET BRANCH IBAN: IBAN GB84 BARC 2065 8280 3075 48 RECEIVER NAME: EMBASSY OF ANGOLA – CONSULAR SECTION RECEIVER ADDRESS: 22 DORSET STREET, LONDON W1U 6QY
- Processing may take from anywhere from 15 to 30 days and duration of stay in Angola for ordinary visa holders is only for 30 days.
- Ordinary Visa – £40.00
- Short-term Visa – £40.00
- Ordinary Business Visa – £40.00
- Transit Visa – £40.00
- Residence Visa – £200.00
- Work Visa – £200.00