Click Here for the Best Honolulu Hotel Deals!
Save Big NOW on all Hotel Bookings with a $100 Cash Back Rebate!
STA Travel USA
$20 off QANTAS Airways Student Tickets at STATravel.com with code QANTAS. Valid through 3/31 so book now!
Find Last Minute Deals at hotels.com!
UK passport holders must obtain a visa from their nearest Mongolian Embassy prior to arrival in Mongolia. A visit visa is usually valid for a stay of up to 30 days stay within six months from the issuing date.
It is suggested that you obtain all the visas you need for your onward travel before entering Mongolia. British passport holders may transit China without a visa as long as they will only be in transit for less than 24 hours and are not planning to leave the transit area. Be advised, however, that not all airlines offer a transit facility. Travelers may have to reclaim baggage before proceeding to the check-in hall. It is highly recommended to obtain a Chinese visa in order to avoid difficulties. You may transit Russia without obtaining a visa as long you can make sure that it does not entail having to change airports or leaving the transit area.
For Tourist or Business Visas (for 30 day or less):
- Passport with a validity date at least six months beyond the end of the applications intended period of stay in Mongolia
- Completed Visa Application Form for non-Tourists with one passport size photo
- Completed Visa Application Form for Tourists with one passport size photo
- Visa fees must be paid in British pounds by money order or cashiers check made payable to “The Embassy of Mongolia”. Cash is acceptable.
- Transit visa processing requires visa for next destination, copy of onward ticket.
Information gathered here are subject to change without prior notice. UK passport holders traveling to Mongolia are advised to contact the Embassy of Mongolia for further consular assistance and confirmation:
Embassy of Mongolia