British nationals require a passport valid for at least six months after the period of their intended stay, and documents for return or onward travel. Passports should have at least two unused pages for endorsements by the Namibian Immigration Service. Visas are not required for UK passport holders traveling to Namibia for tourism or business purposes for a stay of up to three months.
General Requirements for Namibian Visa (Not required for stay of less than 90 days):
- A fully completed visa application form
- Two (2) passport photographs
- A national passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of entry and at least 3 or more blank pages & one copy
- An original of valid resident visa
- A confirmation letter from your health insurance stating coverage & one copy
- Proof of group travel/ hotel booking in Namibia/ airline reservation for Namibia & one copy
- Proof of sufficient funds: Current bank statement & one copy
- A reference letter from your employer/ education institution
- Visa fees for Namibian Visa: £28
Information gathered here are subject to change without prior notice. UK passport holders traveling to Namibia are advised to contact the Embassy of the Republic of Namibia for further consular assistance and confirmation.
High Commission of the Republic of Namibia