Click Here for the Best Honolulu Hotel Deals!
Save Big NOW on all Hotel Bookings with a $100 Cash Back Rebate!
STA Travel USA
$20 off QANTAS Airways Student Tickets at STATravel.com with code QANTAS. Valid through 3/31 so book now!
Find Last Minute Deals at hotels.com!
British nationals must obtain their visas before traveling to Uzbekistan. A letter of invitation should accompany the application for visa. For business visitors, this is a letter from an Uzbek business partner. For tourists, this is a letter from their tour company.
All travelers must register their presence within 3 business days of arrival. Those who are staying in hotels are automatically registered upon checking in. Those staying in private accommodations must be registered by their host at the local district OVIR (Department of Foreign Travel & Exit). British citizens traveling to another city than their original destination and who plan to stay for more than 3 days will need to register again. This procedure must be closely followed as a full record of a visitor’s whereabouts while in Uzbekistan is required upon departure. Those who cannot give an accurate account of their whereabouts risk paying heavy fines and possibly deportation.
Those planning to travel neighboring countries should get a valid visa for the next country they intend to visit or transit, in advance. A double or multiple entry visa is also required for Uzbekistan for those planning to return to Uzbekistan following a trip to a neighboring country.
2 copies of Customs Declaration form should be filled out upon arrival. One of the copies should be kept safe and submitted to Customs upon departure.
- 2 fully accomplished and duly signed visa application forms.
- 2 recent passport size photographs attached to the application forms.
- Passport valid for the entire duration of stay in Uzbekistan. Must also contain 1 blank visa page on which to affix the visa.
- For applications sent by post: Self-addressed and prepaid envelope for the return of applicant’s passport.
Note: For non-Great Britain citizens: Before sending documents, please contact the consular section to assure that the visa issuance confirmation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is in place.
- For transit visas: Copy of the airline ticket and valid visa for the destination country.
- For business or private visits: Official invitation letter.
- Incomplete visa applications are not accepted.
- A personal interview with the applicant may be required.
- The Embassy reserves the right to offer no explanation for denied visa applications.
- Processing of visa applications can take up to 10 business days.
Visa Processing Fees:
Payment should be made at Barclays Bank on the basis of credit slip issued by the Consular Section of the Embassy or by providing postal order made payable to the “Embassy of Uzbekistan”.
- Single entry visa (up to 7 days): £43
- Single entry visa (up to 15 days): £50
- Single entry visa (up to 30 days): £57
- Single entry visa (up to 3 months): £71
- Single entry visa (up to 6 months): £100
- Single entry visa (up to 1 year): £129
- For each additional entry: £7
- Multiple entry visa (up to 1 month): £57
- Multiple entry visa (up to 6 months): £121
- Multiple entry visa (up to 1 year): £193
- Transit visa (up to 24 hours): £21
- Transit visa (up to 48 hours): £25
- Transit visa (up to 72 hours): £29
- For double entry: £36
All information contained herein is subject to change without prior notice. It is the traveler’s responsibility to obtain the latest information for visa, entry and exit requirements in advance.