United States Visa online
STA Travel USA
Save $20 off any Air New Zealand student ticket from STA Travel when you use promo code NEWZEALAND at statravel.com. Valid through 3/31.
United Kingdom Visa online
Save between $20 and $100 on all Hotel Bookings Now with hotels.com!
Visas are required of British nationals intending to travel to Tajikistan and these should be obtained before leaving the United Kingdom at the Embassy of Tajikistan in London.
British travelers should take careful note of their visas for Tajikistan; those issued visas other than the T (Tourism) Visa will be required to register at the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Additionally, the Consular Department also accepts applications for and issues extensions of stay.
The Embassy of Tajikistan in London also accepts applications for and issues travel permits to the Gorno-Badakshan Autonomous Region of Tajikistan. Entry into the region from both inside and outside Tajikistan requires a special permit aside from a valid Tajik visa.
- Fully accomplished and duly signed visa application form.
- UK passport with validity 3 months longer than the requested visa. The passport should also have at least 2 blank pages.
- Photocopy of passport.
- 1 passport-size photograph stapled to the marked space in the upper right hand corner of the visa application form.
- For business purposes: Letter requesting issuance of visa addressed to the Embassy of Tajikistan. The letter should indicate the purpose of trip, contact in Tajikistan, dates of planned trip and places to be visited.
- For tourism purposes: Flight booking or travel itinerary attached to the visa application form.
- If applying by post: Self-addressed, prepaid special delivery envelope.
- Processing times and visa fees may vary.
- Applicants may contact the Embassy for inquiries on the visa application procedure.
Visa Processing Fees:
Payment of the visa processing fees should be done by bank transfer to the following account:
HSBC Bank Plc
Embassy of the Rep of Tajikistan
Sort code: 40 04 09
Account Number: 01783165
For international bank transfer:
Account name: Embassy of the Republic of Tajikistan
International Bank Account Number: GB98MIDL40040901783165
Branch Identification Code: MIDLGB2106D
- Single entry, valid for up to 14 days: £ 60
- Single entry, valid for up to 30 days: £ 80
- Single entry, valid for up to 60 days: £ 90
- Single entry, valid for up to 90 days: £ 150
- Double entry, valid for up to 14 days: £ 65
- Double entry, valid for up to 30 days: £ 90
- Double entry, valid for up to 60 days: £ 100
- Double entry, valid for up to 90 days: £ 160
- Multiple entry, valid for up to 14 days: £ 70
- Multiple entry, valid for up to 30 days: £ 100
- Multiple entry, valid for up to 60 days: £ 150
- Multiple entry, valid for up to 90 days: £ 200
- GBAO Permit: £ 50
These details are subject to change without prior notice. British nationals are advised to contact the Embassy of Tajikistan in London for up-to-date visa information.