British nationals need to secure a visa in order to travel to Cameroon. Aside from a visa a valid passport, with at least 6 months validity, is also required.
Upon entry, all foreign nationals are expected to present a proof of yellow fever vaccination. Failure to do so may result to having an on-the-spot vaccination. You will be charged for the vaccination.
General requirements in visa application
- A valid passport
- 2- duly accomplished and signed application forms
- 2- passport size pictures
- Visa application fee
- Travel insurance
- Tourist visa: Letter of invitation signed by the Cameroon police either from friends or family to be visited.
- Business visa: Letter of sponsorship from the applicant’s employer stating the purpose of the trip
- Travel documents: Confirmed itinerary or round trip ticket
- Bank certificate: Proof that there is sufficient funds for the trip
Applicant may be requested to appear before the High Commission for proper identification.
To obtain further information on entry requirements, contact:
The High Commission for Cameroon
84 Holland Park
Telephone: (020) 7727 0771
Fax: (020) 7792 9353
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm