A valid UK passport and visa are needed in order to travel to Iraq. Passport should have at least 6 months validity. Visas can be obtained at the Iraqi Embassy in London. A tourist visa is valid for up to 15-day stay. A visitor visa is valid up to 30-day stay and can be extended up to 90 days.
For students seeking further studies in Iraq must consult with the Iraqi embassy for specific visa requirements.
- Valid passport
- 1 duly accomplished application form
- 2- passport size passports
- Confirmed round-trip airline or onward ticket
- For tourist: proof of sufficient funds covering the trip
- For traveling on business: letter from employer indicating reason for
travel, company to be visited in Iraq and guarantee of financial support
Additional information on visa requirements is available at: