United States Visa online
STA Travel USA
Save $20 off any Air New Zealand student ticket from STA Travel when you use promo code NEWZEALAND at statravel.com. Valid through 3/31.
United Kingdom Visa online
Save between $20 and $100 on all Hotel Bookings Now with hotels.com!
British citizens are required to secure a visa prior to traveling to the British citizens are required to secure a visa prior to traveling to the Republic of Sudan. Visitors must also have a passport valid for at least six months.
For up-to-date information on visa requirements, visit the Embassy’s website or its office at:
Embassy of the Republic of the Sudan
3 Cleveland Row
London SW1A 1DD
- Three filled-out application forms
- Three photographs
- One copy of the detailed page of the passport
- Payment of visa fees
- Processing of applications usually takes approximately two (2) months.
Additional Requirements – Business Visa:
- State Companies – letter of invitation are required.
- Private sectors need an approval; the sponsor in Khartoum will approach the relevant authorities for approval.
- For NGO: Letter of invitation from the NGO, and a copy of updated HAC certificate, (Humanitarian Aid Commission in Sudan).
- Visas for multiple entries can be only obtained in Khartoum.
Sudanese holds foreign passport : £23.00
Holders of USA Passports: £95.00
Other foreign passports: £55.00
Visa fees are payable by postal order, company cheques or cash. Personal cheques are not accepted.
Additional reminders from the Foreign and Commonwealth office:
- There are strict exit visa requirements and you must ensure that your travel documents are up to date before you attempt to leave the country.
- Visitors who do not hold a diplomatic passport are required to register with the Aliens Department within three days of their arrival in the country (two passport size photos are needed and the fee is the Sudanese Pound equivalent of around £35). Once registered, visitors are not required to obtain an exit visa to leave the country. Visitors are also required to pay USD20 per person airport tax.
- Visitors must obtain a permit before travelling outside of Khartoum, but within Sudan. Within 24 hours of arrival, visitors must also register with the police at their new destination
- Holders of passport that has an Israeli visa or Israeli entry/exit stamps will not be allowed to enter Sudan.
Important Notice: The information provided here are subject to change without prior notice. For confirmation on visa requirements and fees, you may consult with the Embassy or Consulate for Sudan near you.