The Circus Hotel is a home away from home for travelers in Berlin. The hotel prides itself in welcoming guests with their commitment to hospitality, offering services with respect to their individuality, and creating services with sustainability in mind.
The hotel is a fresh, vibrant, eco-friendly hotel which appeals to those who want to veer away from formal hotel settings. The staff is friendly, accommodating and pleasing, making everyone’s stay as pleasurable as it may be.
It is highly recommended for leisure travelers, whether families, groups of friends, or others.
Single Rooms are approximately 13 square meters in size, and are furnished with 1.20 meter wide beds.
Double Economy Rooms are up to 16 square meters in size, and are equipped with a Queen-sized bed.
Double Rooms are 18 to 21 square meter units with a King sized bed and a big desk.
The Junior Suites have 25 to 32 square meters with either more space for working and sleeping or with a large balcony. It is furnished with a large bed.
2-Room Apartments have fully equipped kitchens and are 45 to 55 square meters in size. It has one bedroom and a living room.
3-Room Apartments are 65 to 69 square meters in size and can accommodate up to four people. Its two bedrooms are double and twin respectively. It also comes with a living room and a fully equipped kitchen.
Standard In-Room Amenities
- Bathroom with Rain Shower
- In-room safe with integrated power outlet
- C Magazine
- Jimbo’s Cheap Man’s Bus Tour
- DIY Walking Tours
- Rickshaw Pick-Up and Tours
- Airport Pick-Up
- Breakfast Buffet
- Public Transportation discounted day pass
- Guided tours
- Kids at the Circus – free baby bed, rental baby phone, free breakfast for 6 year-olds and below, high chairs, kids menus, babysitting assistance by Pünktchen
- Football tickets
- Cultural Events Tickets
- Rent an ELMOTO – electric drive bike
- Rent-a-Snart car
- Free multimedia rental – iPod, DVD-Player, Skype Phone, Mini PCs
- Circus Extras – burn you pictures on a CD/DVD, charging stations, Yoga equipment
- Jogging in Berlin – suggested routes and jogging map
The Circus Café is located on the ground floor of the Circus Hostel. Here, they serve the famous all-you-can-eat breakfast buffets from morning to 1pm. The Goldman’s Bar in the basement of the Circus Hostel is a great place for great drinks. They also host special events with DJs, live music and others. The Restaurant Café Bar Fabisch is located at the ground floor of the Circus Hotel. German cuisine at its best is served here.
The next time you want to try something new, different and exciting in Berlin, The Circus Hotel is the best place for you.