As part of Dallas-Fort Worth Airport’s multibillion dollar Terminal D, Grand Hyatt DFW opened its doors in 2005 – a veritable oasis in the midst of the hustle and bustle of travelers. The hotel is accessible via SkyLink or Terminal Link, convenient for those flying in and out of Dallas whether for business or leisure.
Grand Hyatt DFW is an award-winning AAA Four Diamond Dallas hotel that offers luxurious delights that aim to pamper and rejuvenate the senses – from sensational spa treatments to delectable cuisine that are guaranteed to satisfy your sybaritic pleasures.
Especially soundproofed guestrooms, luxuriant beds, plush granite bathrooms that feature a separate shower and soaking tub all ensure the ultimate respite after a full day of work or sightseeing.
The hotel has 298 guestrooms, including 39 suites/parlors, 150 king size bed rooms and 103 queen size bed rooms. Each of the guestrooms at the Grand Hyatt DFW features soundproof glass affording its guests with peaceful and relaxing slumber despite it being an airport hotel.
Two Queen Beds: feature two Queen Hyatt Grand Beds™ with plush pillows, soft sheets and down blankets and pillow-topped mattresses.
One King Bed: features one King Hyatt Grand Bed™ with plush pillows, soft sheets and down blankets and pillow-topped mattresses.
Business Plan: features one king or two double Grand Beds™ with plush pillows, soft sheets and down blankets and pillow-topped mattresses. In addition to the standard room amenities, guests staying in Business Plan rooms enjoy luxurious services such as Concierge, in-room dining service, full-service business center and 24-hour StayFit™ gym, one shirt or blouse pressed per room per day, daily internet access, fully breakfast daily for one adult, one bottle of water per room daily, complimentary newspaper delivered to room from Monday – Friday, long distance calls within continental United States, Canada and Hawaii, local and 1-800 phone calls.
Respire by Hyatt: are Hypo-Allergenic rooms that are designed to provide a comfortable and convenient environment for those who suffer from allergies. While all the guestrooms at the Grand Hyatt DFW are cleaned according to strict procedures, Respire by Hyatt rooms go through an additional six-step process in order to reduce airborne particles and potential allergy triggers. The process includes:
- Application of PURE Shield and PURE Clean – minimizes presence of allergens on carpet, upholstery and other surfaces
- One-time shock treatment – minimizes irritants
- Complete disinfection of Air Handling Unit and installation of removable tea tree oil cartridge to maintain these conditions
- Installation of hypo-allergenic mattresses and pillow casings
- Installation of air purifier by Healthway
- Recertification every six months
Standard room amenities at the Grand Hyatt DFW include:
- iHome alarm clock/iPod docking station
- Digital Video On Demand
- Granite top work desk
- One cordless and one speaker phone
- Individual climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (fits and recharges laptops)
- Accessibility in compliance with Americans with Disabilities Act
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- Aquafresh® Extreme Clean® Toothpaste amenities
- Oversized bathroom with full bath amenities, hair dryer, freestanding shower and separate soaking tub
- 32” flat panel TV
- Premium cable service
- High speed wired and wireless internet access (surcharge)
- Mini bar
- Iron and ironing board
- Turndown service available upon request
- Room service from 5AM to 12MN, daily
Whether you are staying for business or pleasure, you will find many conveniences have been made available to you by Grand Hyatt DFW. All aspects of service have been put in place with the guest in mind, in order to make their stay as unforgettable, relaxing and pleasant as possible.
- Staffed Business Center
- Full-service Concierge
- Complimentary transportation to all DFW Airport Terminals via SkyLink or Terminal Link
- Assistive devices for persons with disabilities
- Gift shop
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Valet parking/covered parking
- Multilingual staff
- Secretarial support services
- Shoe shine
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Soft drink and ice machines
- Babies Travel Lite
- Hyatt Express Check-in Kiosk
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- Complimentary use of rooftop fitness center with strength training equipment, treadmills, exercise cycles and stair climbers
- Stay Fit spa featuring massages, body wraps, facials, manicures, pedicures and hair removal treatments. Fully appointed locker room facilities complete with shower and steam room
- Hyatt Stay Fit Yoga Away™ program
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
There is a wide range of dining options at the Grand Hyatt DFW, offering enticing and delectable epicurean delights for every palate.
Grand Met offers a menu influenced by Mediterranean and Pacific Rim cuisine. The restaurant serves breakfast (6:30AM – 11:30AM), lunch (11:30AM – 3:00PM) and dinner (5:30PM – 10:00PM) daily.
M Lounge is the place to unwind after a full day or to kick-start a great evening. Meet with friends over their signature cocktails and appetizers. The lounge is open from 11:30AM – 12:00AM.
Moka offers specialty coffee drinks, fresh pastries and light fare for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night snacks. Moka is open 24 hours a day.
Epicurean Studio/Cooking School is a one-of-a-kind offering by Grand Hyatt DFW, where guests can enjoy a behind-the-scenes look at how culinary perfection is achieved. The Epicurean Studio is located in the middle of the hotel’s fully-operational main kitchen and guests who grab this opportunity get hands-on training in this unique culinary experience.
The Epicurean Studio Weekend Package includes a Friday night stay in a standard guestroom, complimentary self-parking at Terminal D, breakfast on Saturday in Grand Met restaurant, 25% discount in Grand Met and skySPA for the duration of stay, Epicurean Studio Chef’s coat and DVD with recipes and a live recording of the guests’ Epicurean experience.
Room service is also available from 5AM to 12MN, daily.
Meeting and Events
Flexible meeting spaces, state-of-the-art equipment and first-class business service makes the Grand Hyatt DFW the ideal place to hold your business meetings or social functions. Other amenities provided by Grand Hyatt DFW include:
- 34,000 square feet of event space in total
- 6,600 square-foot ballroom (divisible into 8 sections)
- 3,000 square-foot ballroom (divisible into 4 sections)
- 20 conference suites with 800 square feet of space each
- 5,000 square feet of pre-function space
- State-of-the-art sound and music systems
- Individual/master controls for heat/AC
- Programmable lighting effects
- Meeting rooms on guest room levels
- Professional and highly experienced event planners
- Meeting Concierge station
- High speed internet access in meeting rooms
- Complimentary transportation to all airport terminals via SkyLink or Terminal Link
- Complete audio-visual equipment (with onsite experts and technicians)
- Valet and complimentary covered self-parking
Numerous attractions and places of interest are found in Dallas. Below are just some of them:
- American Airlines Center
- Amon Carter Museum
- Bass Performance Hall
- Dallas County Historical Plaza
- Dallas Heritage Village at Old City Park
- Dallas Museum of Art
- Dallas Symphony
- Dallas Zoo
- Fort Worth Stockyards
- Fort Worth Symphony
- Kimbell Art Museum
- Meadows Museum of Art
- Nasher Sculpture Center
- Swiss Avenue Historic District
- The Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden
- The Dallas World Aquarium
- The Sixth Floor Museum
- Trammell and Margaret Crow Collection of Asian Art
The Grand Hyatt DFW is indeed one of the best places to stay in Dallas, not only for business travelers, but also for those on romantic holidays or family getaways.
Grand Hyatt DFW
2337 South International Parkway
PO Box 619045
Telephone: +1 (972) 973-1234
Fax: +1 (972) 973-1299