Tucked away at the base of Queen Anne’s hill and neighboring Seattle Center is The Maxwell Hotel, combining exceptional hospitality services with elegance and affordability.
The striking exterior, colorful and tasteful interior and spacious, well-appointed accommodations draw you in. The friendly, skilled staff and added amenities make you feel welcome and at home. The location is superb; guests are placed right at the heart of Seattle action.
Each of the 139 guest rooms of The Maxwell Hotel feature pillowtop beds with down comforters and premium bedding, 42” flat panel TVs that come with cable channels and DVD players, refrigerators, complimentary water, microwave ovens complete with welcome packet of popcorn, Keurig® pod coffee/tea makers, Tully’s coffee, iPod docking stations, in-room safes, Wi-Fi and wired internet access, stylish bathrooms with walk-in showers, black marble counter tops, hairdryer and Gilchrist and Soames bath products.
Maxwell’s Aria Rooms feature one king bed, with views of Queen Anne Hill or the Space Needle.
Maxwell’s Duet Rooms feature two queen beds and views of Queen Anne Hill and the Space Needle. These rooms are great for families and groups of friends.
Maxwell’s Ensemble Suite feature two queen beds, a sitting area with a sofa sleeper and a view of the Space Needle. These rooms are great for families and groups of friends.
The Prima Donna Suites feature two king beds, a sitting area with a sofa sleeper, spa tub, separate walk-in shower and a view of the Space Needle. These rooms are great for families and groups of friends.
The Diva’s Dressing Room features two queen beds, extra spacious sitting room with a chair and ottoman, bath with spa tub and separate walk-in shower and a balcony overlooking the city. These rooms are great for families and groups of friends.
Maxwell’s Maestro Suite is an apartment style suite featuring a bedroom with two queen beds, a walk-in closet and spacious bathroom with walk-in shower. The Maestro Suite also features a separate living room with a sofa sleeper and a kitchenette with views of Queen Anne Hill.
The Maxwell Hotel strives to provide the best in hospitality services and features the following amenities:
- Select number of dog-friendly accommodations (daily pet fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free environment
- Limited complimentary guest parking (first-come, first serve basis)
- Complimentary wireless and hard-wired Internet in public areas
- Complimentary coffee and cupcakes in the afternoon
- Indoor pool and fitness room
- Complimentary bicycles for guest use
- Espresso Bar
- Ala Cart Program
- Surf Cart – complimentary use of a netbook, printer and office supplies.
- Kids Cart – complimentary use of a selection of games and toys such as Lego Ultimate Building Set, Rubik’s Cube, Quiddler word game, Qwirkle Board Game, coloring books and crayons.
- Art Cart – includes construction paper, craft scissors, sketch pad, Spirograph, paints, crayons, pens, colored pencils, and glue sticks. Charges apply.
- Romance Cart – a basket of romance-inducing products such as a bottle of Metropolitain, a premium French Champagne from Metropolitan Market, a hand-held massager, premium spa products and a $10.00 Gift Certificate at the fabulous Chocolopolis store. Charges apply.
- Space Needle Cart – a basket celebrating the Space Needle which includes a $50 gift card which may be used at Sky City Restaurant, or to purchase unique gifts at the Space Base gift shop, a Lego set to create your own Space Needle and a copy of the Wheedle on the Needle. Charges apply.
- Dry cleaning services
- Business center
- Conference Room & Boardroom
- Earth-friendly hotel housekeeping:
- In-room recycling program
- Guest directed linen reuse program
While The Maxwell Hotel does not have onsite dining options, there are a myriad of choices available to their guests within close proximity to the hotel. Their recommendations include:
- Ten Mercer
- The Melting Pot
- Daniel’s Broiler
- McMenamins Queen Anne
- Chandler’s Crab House & Fresh Fish Market
- Bucca di Beppo
- Via Tribunali
- Pasta Freska
- Racha Noodle & Thai Cuisine
- Bamboo Garden
- Shiki Japanese Restaurant
- Tup Tim Thai
- Laredos Grill
- Toulouse Petit
- Panos Greek Taverna Kleftiko
- Peso’s Kitchen and Lounge
- Teatro ZinZanni (Dinner Theater)
- Pineapple Espresso
- Metropolitan Market
- Caffe Zingaro
- Caffe Ladro
Meetings and Events
The Maxwell Hotel offers two rooms that are ideal for corporate meetings, equipped with Wi-Fi and hard-wired internet access, plasma TVs, SMART boards and more.
Conference Room features 1,300 square feet of space.
Board Room features 300 square feet of space.
The hotel’s experienced staff is ever at the ready to provide assistance with planning their guests’ events and accommodate their needs. Catering is also available upon request.
There are endless recreation and entertainment possibilities in Seattle and the best thing about The Maxwell Hotel is its proximity to the following:
- Pacific Place featuring Tiffany & Co., Barney’s and fine dining and premium entertainment.
- Shopper’s Paradise featuring Nordstrom, Macy’s, Banana Republic, H&M, Anthropologie, Sephora, Old Navy, etc.
- Ride the Ducks
- Pike Place Market
- Seattle Waterfront featuring the Bell Street Pier, Seattle Aquarium, Odyssey Maritime Discovery Center, etc.
- Bainbridge Island via the Washington State Ferry System
- Seattle Mariners at Safeco Field
- Seattle Seahawks at Qwest Field
- Seattle Sounders at Qwest Field
- Seattle Art Museum
- Seattle Symphony
- Seattle Opera/Pacific Northwest Ballet/Seattle Repertory Theatre
- SIFF Cinema
- The Children’s Museum
- Seattle Children’s Theatre
- Lily’s Pampering Salon & Party Boutique
Book your room at The Maxwell Hotel now and lose yourself in the comforts and elegance of your Seattle home away from home.
The Maxwell Hotel
300 Roy Street
Telephone: (206) 286-0629
Toll Free: 1-866-866-7977
Fax: (206) 285-0476