Canadian citizens need a passport and an eVisa to enter The Kingdom of Bahrian, available via the Internet at www.evisa.gov.bh. This must be acquired prior to their visit, or a 14-day tourist or business visa available on arrival. Transit passengers continuing their journey by connecting flight are not required to obtain a visa, provided that they are holding confirmed tickets and proper travel documents and remaining within the transit area.
- One (1) fully completed visa application form per applicant
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
- A valid passport with at least six months from date of arrival required & one (1) copy
- An original valid resident visa
- A letter of confirmation from your health insurance which states coverage & one (1) copy
- Proof of group travel or hotel booking in Bahrain, or airline reservation for Bahrain & one (1) copy
- A current bank statement & one (1) copy
- A letter of reference from your employer or educational institution
- Visa fees for Bahraini Visa.
This information is prior to change at any time. For more information and confirmation please contact:
Embassy of the Kingdom of Bahrain
3502 International Drive North West
Washington, D.C., District of Columbia, 20008, United States of America
Telephone: (202) 342-1111, 0741,-0742,-0743,-0744
Fax: (202) 362-2192