Canadian citizens are required to secure a visa prior to traveling to Pakistan. Their Canadian passport must be valid for at least 6 months.
For updated information on visa application, please contact:
Consulate General of Pakistan
3421 Peel Street
Telephone: (514) 845-2297-2 lines
Fax: (514) 845-1354
- Signed visa application form. Completely filled in and signed submitted by the applicant personally or through registered / courier mail.
- Passport should be valid at least 6 months.
- Passport size colored photograph .Two identical recent passport size colored photographs, stamped by a photographer in Canada, taken within past three months. (A Private Photographer facility is also available in Consulate General of Pakistan, Toronto)
Applicants sending their documents through mail should invariably enclose a pre-paid, self-addressed registered / courier envelope.
Additional requirements depending on purpose of visit:
- Provide details of business and invitation letter from the host/associate company/organization in Pakistan.
- Provide introductory letter from the employer in Canada.
- Proof of admission in an academic institute of Pakistan.
- NOC from the Ministry of Education / Economic Affair Division Government of Pakistan.
- Police clearance certificate from the home country.
Applications can be sent by mail along with all required documents, fee and a return pre-paid, self-addressed courier envelope.
Single entry visit visa – CAD $100
Multiple entry visit visa – CAD $190
Single entry business visa – CAD $150
Multiple entry business visa – CAD $325
Student visa – CAD $175
Work visa – CAD $205
Transit visa – CAD $100
- Fee is acceptable in the form of Bank Draft, Money Order, or Certified Check in the favour of Consulate General of Pakistan. However, to facilitate the applicants, Habib Canadian Bank’s booth at the Consulate General of Pakistan, Toronto, prepares bank draft and charges $5 fee. The Bank also accepts debit or credit cards and cash during the document submission timings ie 0915-1215 hrs.
- Separate visa fee of CAD $100 is charged for each child included in mother’s / father’s passport, if traveling with parents.
- Visa fee is non-refundable in all cases.
- Residents of Ottawa & rest of Canada except for the provinces of Ontario & Quebec are requested to prepare the Bank Draft / Money Order in the name of “High Commission of Pakistan, Ottawa”
- Residents of Ontario, Quebec and British Columbia submitting their application to the missions in Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver are requested to prepare the Bank Draft / Money Order in the name of “Consulate General of Pakistan”
Please retain your receipt issued from the Consulate General / High Commission for the collection of documents.
Important Notice: The information provided here are subject to change without prior notice. For confirmation on visa requirements and fees, you may consult with the Embassy or Consulate for Pakistan nearest you. Please click here for the list of consulate offices and contacts in Canada.