Philippine citizens are required to secure a visa prior to traveling to the Republic of Paraguay.
For up-to-date visa information, visit the consulate of Paraguay in Manila located at:
Consulate of the Republic of Paraguay
Citadel Corporation, G/F Citadel Building
637 Bonifacio Drive, Port Area
Manila City NCR
Telephone: (632) 527-1915
- Two signed visa application forms.
- Passport, signed and valid for at least 6 months from the visa application date.
- Two recent passport-size photos.
- Two copies of the air ticket to Paraguay, or an official letter from the travel agency.
- Proof of financial good standing. One original and one copy of a bank letter and/or last bank statement. A company letter is required in the case of a business trip. Each applicant must present separate documents.
Important Notice: The information provided here are subject to change without prior notice. For confirmation on visa requirements and fees, you may consult with the Embassy or Consulate for Paraguay near you.