Filipino citizens require visas before traveling to Portugal which is party to the Schengen Agreement. This visa requirement is applicable whether the purpose of visit is for tourism, business, employment or study.
Individuals would have to apply for a Schengen Visa for Portugal if:
- Portugal is the main destination (traveler will spend the most time in Portugal), or
- Traveler is spending the same amount of time in several Schengen countries with Portugal as the first port of entry into the Schengen zone.
General Requirements – Schengen Visa:
- Passport which is valid for at least 6 months beyond the expiry date of the visa being applied for. The original passport should be provided along with a photocopy of each page.
- 2 recent passport-size photos.
- Fully accomplished and duly signed application form.
- Detailed original flight itinerary indicating arrival and departure date.
- Documentary proof of sufficient financial means (recent original bank or credit card statements).
- Travel health insurance.
- Confirmed hotel reservation.
- The Embassy reserves the right to request for additional documentation when deemed necessary.
The information gathered here are subject to change without prior notice. There is no representation for Portugal in the Philippines. Filipinos are advised to obtain the latest information concerning visa, entry and exit requirements by contacting the Embassy of Portugal in Indonesia in advance of planned travel.
Embassy of Portugal
Jl. Indramayu No. 2A, Menteng
Telephone: 006 221 319 080 30
Fax: 006 221 319 080 31
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org