Filipino citizens intending to travel to Saint Lucia must have a passport and visa to enter and stay in the country either for tourism or business. Their Philippine passport should have at least six months’ remaining validity beyond the duration of the trip.
There is no Saint Lucia embassy or consular office in Manila. For visa applications and inquiries, Filipino travelers may contact the Embassy of Saint Lucia in China.
- Valid passport
- Visa application form, completely filled out and signed
- 2 passport size photos, recent
- Onward or Return Ticket
- Confirmed itinerary
- Proof of sufficient funds or bank statement
- Hotel voucher or proof of accommodation
- Letter of invitation (if invited by family or friend)
- Business Visa: Letter from the company in Saint Lucia and letter from employer stating the nature and duration of the trip
- Study Visa: Letter from the school or university in Saint Lucia
Tourist Visa: US $45
Business Visa: US $50
Student Visa: US $40
Please note that a departure fee of US $20 will be collected at the airport. This is payable in cash only. Make sure that you have enough money with you.
Above information is subject to change without prior notice. Please contact the nearest embassy for updated visa requirement.
Saint Lucia Embassy, China
No. 2 Chaoyangmen Nandajie
Telephone: (+86-10) 6596-1114