Filipinos require visas before they can travel to or be allowed to enter Zimbabwe. Since there is no Zimbabwean representation within the Philippines, Filipinos can lodge their applications for a visa through a Zimbabwean diplomatic mission in neighboring countries.
- 2 fully accomplished and duly signed visa application forms.
- 2 passport size photographs. Please staple 1 to each form.
- Philippine passport with validity of at least 6 months beyond the intended departure date from Zimbabwe.
- For business visa: letter of invitation from Zimbabwe on company letterhead, hotel reservation confirmation, flight itinerary (2) – staple one to each form.
- For tourist visa: tour itinerary, hunting permit (2) – staple one to each form.
In addition, all foreigners will be required to present the following upon arrival at a Zimbabwean port of entry:
- Proof of sufficient funds for traveler’s own upkeep and that of any accompanying dependents.
- Valid ticket for return or onward travel
- Address of location within Zimbabwe where visitor will be staying and address in their home country
- Name of host, if staying in a hotel or lodge
- Valid passport or other travel documents and visa, if required
Filipinos are strongly advised to obtain the latest visa information for Zimbabwe before traveling to avoid delays and difficulties. The information provided here is subject to change at any time.
Embassy of the Republic of Zimbabwe, China
No. 7, Dong San Jie, San Li Tun
Telephone: (+86-10) 6532-3795 / 6532-3665 / 6532-3397 / 6532-5381 / 6532-5382 / 6532-1554 / 6532-1778 / 6532-3964
Fax: (+86-10) 6532-5383 / 6532-1891 / 6532-3084
Embassy of the Republic of Zimbabwe, Japan
Telephone: (+81-3) 3280-0331 / 2
Fax: (+81-3) 3280-0466