South African citizens are required to secure a visa prior to traveling to the Republic of Albania. A passport valid for at least six months is also required.
- Completed Visa application form
- Two passport photographs
- Valid national passport
- Current bank statement & one copy
- Payment of visa fees for Albanian Visa.
- Proof of group travel/ hotel booking in Albania/ airline reservation for Albania is required for those travelling to Albania for tourism.
- A reference letter from your employer/ education institution is required for those travelling to Albania for employment or education.
For the latest information on the latest visa requirements, visit or contact:
Consulate of the Republic of Albania
Telephone: 011 465 3871
Fax: 011 465 3853
Mobile: 083 251 4326
Important Notice: The information provided here are subject to change without prior notice. For confirmation on visa requirements and fees, you may consult with the Embassy or Consulate for Albania near you.