British nationals traveling to Oman may obtain an entry visa upon arrival. They do not need to obtain this before traveling to Oman.
A one-month tourist or business visa costs 20 Omani Rials (OMR) and can be extended for another month for a further OMR20.
General Documents required For Visa:
- Completed visa application form, typewritten and signed and stamped by the sponsor.
- Two 4x6cm photographs of the applicant.
- The original and a copy of the applicant’s UK passport which must be valid for not less than three months complete with a blank page to affix the visa.
- A copy of the authorized signatures issued by the Ministry of Commerce & Industry.
- Valid copy of company’s certificate of membership with the Ministry of Commerce & Industry.
- Evidence of employment or proof of sufficient funds for the duration of stay.
- Covering letter with application from the sponsor.
- The fee, cash not accepted and checks must be supported.
- Self addressed envelope with stamp sufficient to cover cost of posting passport and other documents if applying by post, sent by special or recorded delivery.
Information gathered here are subject to change without prior notice. UK passport holders traveling to Oman are encouraged to contact the Embassy of the Sultanate of Oman for consular consultation and further information and confirmation:
Embassy of The Sultanate of Oman