UK passport holders described as British citizens do not require a visa to Poland. If they are described in their passport as endorsed British National (Overseas), British Overseas Territories Citizen or British Subject with the right of abode in the UK, a visa is required. UK passport holders can use their passports to visit Poland up to the date they expire.
- A fully completed visa application form.
- 1 biometric photograph (must meet photograph requirements).
- British passport, valid for at least 3 months from the date of planned departure from Poland, containing at least 2 blank pages.
- Original of valid UK residence permit.
- Proof of travel medical insurance.
- Confirmed booking of accommodation for the duration of stay in Poland/the Schengen area. Electronic confirmation without proof of payment will not be accepted.
- Evidence of sufficient financial means (recent bank statements/traveler’s cheques). Cash and/or credit card/saver account statements will not be accepted.
- A recent letter from employer or school or university addressed to the Visa Section of the Polish Embassy.
- Students should ensure that letter includes information about the type of your course, school attendance and intended period of leave/holidays taken from school for your journey.
- Self-employed persons should produce evidence of registration of your business in the UK; letter from your solicitor, or letter from your accountant.
- Unemployed people should produce proof of your entitlement to social benefits;
- Housewives should produce letter from your husband’s employer, marriage certificate and copy of your husband passport;
- Visa fees for Poland Visa
Information gathered here are subject to change without prior notice. UK passport holders traveling to Poland are encouraged to contact the Embassy of the Republic of Poland for consular consultation and further information and confirmation:
Polish Embassy in London
47 Portland Place
Telephone: 0870-774-2700 / 0870-774-2800 (Consulate General)
Fax: 0870-774-2755 / (020) 7291-3575 / (020) 7323-2320 (Consulate General)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com