New Zealand citizens are required to secure a visa prior to traveling to the Republic of Albania. A visa valid for at least six months is also required.
- Completed Visa application form
- Two passport photographs
- Valid national passport
- Current bank statement & one copy
- Payment of visa fees for Albanian Visa.
- Proof of group travel/ hotel booking in Albania/ airline reservation for Albania is required for those travelling to Albania for tourism.
- A reference letter from your employer/ education institution is required for those travelling to Albania for employment or education.
The Embassy of Albania in Beijing, China is the nearest embassy to New Zealand. Interested applicants from New Zealand should inquire or contact:
Embassy of the Republic of Albania
No. 28, Guang Hua Lu
People’s Republic of China
Telephone: (86 10) 6532-1120
Fax: (86 10) 6532-5451
Important Notice: The information provided here are subject to change without prior notice. For confirmation on visa requirements and fees, you may consult with the Embassy or Consulate for Albania near you.